Sometimes, it just makes sense to be able to handle your financial business from your phone or desktop. Southwest Georgia Farm Credit is committed to serving you, wherever you are, with added connectivity and added convenience. We offer quick and secure customer service solutions with easy-to-use apps for the customer on-the-go.
24-hour online access to your Farm Credit account.
- Check your principal balance, interest paid year-to-date, interest rate, the amount and due date of your next payment, and much more.
- Make loan payments.
- Transfer funds between your Line of Credit loan and your bank account, if you’re signed up for FastCash.
- Review the past 16 months of activity on your account.
- Download and print your annual loan activity statement.
- View and print your 1098 and 1099 tax documents.
Manage your account on the go.
- View your Farm Credit account details, balances and recent transactions
- Make payments and transfer funds to an external checking or savings account
You must sign up for Account Access (above) before using mobile app. Download the app for your smartphone.
Deduct loan payments automatically.
- No worries about making a trip to a branch.
- Get peace of mind knowing your payment has been made on time, every time.
- Maintain your good credit rating and avoid late charges.
- Choose your own draft date.
- Make additional principal payments with each draft, if you choose.
Transfer funds from your Line of Credit to your checking account.
- Bank from anywhere—from home, your office or the cab of your tractor—wherever you have a phone or a computer.
- Save time. No need to stop by a branch to pick up a check. Use it today and the money is in your account the next morning!
- Save money. FastCash is free, so wire transfer fees are a thing of the past.
- Protect your account. FastCash is the secure way to transfer funds into your personal or business checking account.
SIGN UP: Call your Relationship Manager.